Welcome to Animal Medical Center
The history behind Animal Medical Center
Kyle Animal Clinic
Dr. J. Wayne Kyle graudated from Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine in 1956 and in 1958 opened Kyle Animal Clinic on North Adams Street. He opened the current location on 1092 State Hwy 315 in 1968. In 1978, Dr George Taylor graduated from Texas A&M and joined Dr. Kyle and later became a partner. Dr Jeff Travis joined the practice in 1995 after graduating from Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine. Although his original plans were to work for a couple of years and open his own practice, Dr. Travis fell in love with Carthage and decided to make it his home.
The New Kyle Animal Clinic: Animal Medical Center of Panola County
In 2006, Dr. Travis and Dr. Taylor bought Kyle Animal Clinic from Dr. Kyle. Although they were proud of the tradition and heritage of Kyle Animal Clinic, they felt the name should be changed to reflect the new ownership. In February 2007, Animal Medical Center of Panola County decided to expand and open Animal Medical Center of Rusk County in Henderson. In 2009, Dr Josh Tiller joined the practice after graduating from Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine.
The goal of all clinics is compassionate care and quality medicine. Although the name has changed, Kyle Animal Clinic, Animal Medical Center, and Animal Medical Center of Rusk County are proud to be serving our community for over 54 years.
Our team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep your pets healthy year round, with good nutrition and exercise. Animal Medical Center of Panola County stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery.
Animal Medical Center of Panola County and Animal Medical Center of Rusk County are proud to serve the the following areas for everything pet related.
- Fair Play
- Grand Bluff
- Long Branch
- Oak Hill
- Pine Hill
- River Hill